Retail Lending in Canada – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Retail Lending in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.statsmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/6435992/canada-retail-lending-2025-239
– This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
– The Canadian retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $1,598.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2016 and 2020.
– The mortgage credit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total balances outstanding of $1,229.4bn, equivalent to 76.9% of the market's overall value.
– The Canadian retail lending marker remained stagnant in outstanding balance terms in 2020, as a result of the recession caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in Canada
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in Canada
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players? global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Canada retail lending market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Canada retail lending market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada retail lending market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Canada's retail lending market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What disruptors/challengers have changed the market in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Royal Bank of Canada
8.2. The Toronto-Dominion Bank
8.3. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
8.4. The Bank of Nova Scotia
8.5. Mogo Inc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414